Haven Animal Hospital offers safe and comfortable boarding services for dogs, cats, pocket pets, and birds.
- A veterinarian is on site during the weekdays and on-call during the weekend
- Calm, quiet environment; great for geriatric or timid animals or those needing medication
- Experienced technical staff and kennel assistants
- Spacious runs and cages for all pet sizes
- Clean and safe surroundings
- Baths and nail trims available on request prior to pick-up
- Convenient Sunday pick-up from 4 to 6pm
- You can bring your toys and bedding - pets love to have personal items with them
- Lots of individual love and attention
We want every pet that stays with us to be healthy and happy! Boarding pets MUST have a current rabies vaccine, intestinal parasite screen (within the past year that is NEGATIVE!), and dogs must have been vaccinated with the Bordetella booster within the past 6 months. We always offer to update any services that are needed while your pet is staying with us*.
*Note: If you are a new client and wish to have services completed, an exam must be done to establish a patient-doctor relationship.
Admission for boarding is during business hours Monday - Saturday. Pick up for boarding is during business hours Monday - Saturday and from 4:00p - 6:00p on Sunday only.
We want to make your pet's stay with us is as comfortable as possible. We provide bowls for food and water and have plenty of towels and blankets on hand. However, you may choose to bring your pet’s favorite blanket, toys, or bedding... something that smells like home! Additionally, while we are more than willing to provide food, we recommend you provide their regular diet to decrease chances of an upset stomach.
Pocket Pet: $13.50
Call to schedule your reservation at (616) 847-7387. We recommend you reserve a spot well in advance if scheduling over the holidays. We book up quickly!